<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cheating?? no way, I was forced to use that gray thing i use to keep the spiders out of my head!Originally posted by Mortitia:
cheater cheater! HAHA j/k yay for you guyver [img]wink.gif[/img]
cheater cheater! HAHA j/k yay for you guyver [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cheating?? no way, I was forced to use that gray thing i use to keep the spiders out of my head!Originally posted by Mortitia:
cheater cheater! HAHA j/k yay for you guyver [img]wink.gif[/img]
oh is that what that thing is used for [img]wink.gif[/img]
onnly here for a little while, gotta go back to work soon.
and I knew that last one... [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cuz i put your board name......Wait a sec!!!!Originally posted by Guyver:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappette:
Guyver! You just boxed me up a figure!! How can you not know this!?!? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Legacy, PAY PAL IS MY FRIEND!!!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha ha!! I was hoping you'd get that!!1 ALRIGHT!
GUYVER WINS!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">looking back at my other responce, you can tell I don't use it for anything else.Originally posted by Mortitia:
oh is that what that thing is used for [img]wink.gif[/img]
HEY PEEKER!!! Glad you could stop by!!! Just too late eh??
Well there'll be more chances! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Have a quick one! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
OK! Time for another question!!
Let's see.....
What are two 'annoying girlie things' that I collect! And there are more then two, so just pick some. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Ha ha!!! man was I drunk! [img]wink.gif[/img]
OK!!! WHO WANTS A PHONE CALL!!!!
I have some of your numbers, lemme know if you're home!!!
And if I don't have your #, give it to me!
Bookmarks